Luxury House Plan with 3 Fireplaces and 2-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- This splendid European house plan is loaded with extras like the second floor playroom for the kids, a gorgeous curved staircase and well-organized living spaces.
- Both the foyer and the living room have ceilings that soar up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- The kitchen, keeping room and large breakfast nook all form one big, open space with views of the covered porch and open deck in back.
- A first floor master suite means no stairs to climb for homeowners and the huge walk-in closet is separated into his and her sections.
- Open railing on the second floor gives you wonderful views of the living room and foyer below.
- The sunken playroom is huge and the perfect place for the kids to burn off their energy.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,928 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,443 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,928 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 47 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 6"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss