Luxury House Plan with Central Spiral Stair
About This Plan
- We hope you like two-story ceilings because you'll find them in the foyer, study and family room with a dramatic angled fireplace. They really open up this luxury house plan.
- The kitchen is the hub of this design with access to all parts of the home. You'll like the pass through butler's pantry on the way to the dining room. A pantry and utility room give you plenty of additional storage options.
- Enjoy breakfast in the nook off the kitchen or eat outside protected in the covered loggia. You can even cook meals in your outdoor kitchen.
- A double tray ceiling in the master bedroom maxes out at 12'. The suite has huge closets and a beautiful arched wall looking out the back.
- The fun continues upstairs accessed by the dramatic spiral stair. Four bedrooms, a game room and a covered balcony complete this luxury house plan.
- Related Plan: Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 67073GL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,894 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"