Luxury Mountain Craftsman Home Plan with RV Bay and Walk-out Basement
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Turret-style roof accents, timber-framed gables, and stone add rustic appeal to the exterior of this Mountain Craftsman home plan.
- With 6,630 square feet of living space, this luxury design features elegant ceiling treatments, a 3-car garage (plus RV bay), spacious service areas, and a massive covered deck.
- The kitchen hosts a large cooktop island that overlooks the octagonal breakfast nook, while a nearby pantry maximizes storage space.
- The dreamy master bedroom presents a sun-filled sitting area with access to the porch and a private deck, along with a deluxe ensuite with a bidet in the water closet.
- Take the stairs or elevator to the playroom upstairs, or entertain on the walk-out lower level, which includes a wet bar and wine cellar in the family room, media room, expansive covered patio, and two bedroom suites.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,630 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,650 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 367 sq. ft.
- RV Garage: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 3"
- Depth: 84' 3"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1166 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front