Luxury Traditional Home Plan with Front Motor Court
About This Plan
- Beauty defines this luxury, traditional home plan, wrapped in stone and stucco, and topped by clay tiles on a hip and valley roof.
- A total of three garage bays extend from the front of the home, which creates a motor court for guests to utilize when visiting. A combined mud / laundry room is located inside from the double garage.
- A curved staircase is presented in the foyer, across from a formal dining room with a wine vault. The open family room and kitchen unites the family, and highlights a circular breakfast nook that overlooks the backyard.
- A home office, secluded living room, and flex room provide quieter spaces to retreat to when needed.
- The sizable master suite occupies the left side of the first floor, and includes a coffee bar, sitting nook, and double-sided fireplace that also warms the grand en suite with two toilet rooms and a two-person shower.
- Take one of two staircases, or the elevator, upstairs to discover the additional four bedrooms, each with their own full bath. A large game room with a wet bar, media room, and bonus room provide fun, flexible spaces on the second level for all to enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,376 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,864 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,512 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 818 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12