Luxury Traditional-style House Plan with Media and Game Rooms
About This Plan
- Two steeply pitched gables share the front elevation of this spacious traditional-style house plan, drenched in luxury at every turn.
- The formal entry and family foyer merge near the laundry room where a coat closet is tucked beneath the stairs. A quiet study can be found off the foyer, next to a bedroom with access to a full bath.
- The heart of the home is rear facing, and includes a family room with walls made of windows and a corner fireplace. The open kitchen features a prep island and a cozy patio is ideal for a grill.
- Retreat to the master suite for peace and quiet and find three windows lining the rear wall. The master bath resembles a spa with 5-fixtures, a toilet room, and a large wardrobe.
- Ascend the stairs and discover three bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and two share a Juliet-style balcony. Also upstairs, you will find a media room and a game room that overlooks the lower foyer and family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,996 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 695 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"