Luxury with a Touch of Convenience
About This Plan
- This exquisite house plan gives you a luxurious place to call home. And with touches of convenience - like the laundry chute on the second floor - a very livable home as well.
- A graceful semi-circular covered porch greets guests. A simpler covered porch on the side is for family. And a third porch in back is ideal for entertaining and relaxation.
- The foyer gives you front to back views and feels especially large as it is open to the library on your right. A fireplace there is flanked by built-ins.
- The family room has a fireplace as well and access to the back porch.
- The kitchen is roomy and comes with a breakfast bar for casual eating, a breakfast area, walk-in pantry and easy service to the formal dining room.
- Thet master is very private and has oversized his and hers walk-in closets.
- A mud room in back makes a great transition from the garage and side entry.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms each have walk-ins and their own baths. And above the garage you have the ability to add a great rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,968 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 522 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick