Magnificent Bungalow Charm
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch with columns set on tapered stone bases sets the mood for this charming Craftsman home plan.
- Formal den and dining rooms flank the foyer with interior columns to mark the spaces.
- In the rear of the home, a magnificent vaulted ceiling highlights the sunken great room with a fireplace as the focal point.
- Both the casual breakfast nook and kitchen get to share views of this room with only a railing separating the dining room from the great room.
- A first floor master suite boasts a sitting area with its own fireplace and access to the rear patio.
- No boring square bedrooms in this house! Sloped ceilings and unusual shapes will charm your family or overnight guests.
- A hall bath and walk-in linen closet complete the home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,369 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss