Magnificent Colonial Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stately and gracious are the words that best describe this magnificent Colonial home plan.
- The covered front entry creates a decorative second floor balcony that adds to the curb appeal.
- With four bedrooms and a future rec room complete with wet bar, this home was meant for the large family.
- The dramatic two-story living room makes a grand impression with three sets of double doors leading out to the rear terrace area.
- A bay window extends the space in the breakfast nook that is open to both the kitchen and cozy keeping room with fireplace.
- Another bay window in the master suite creats a reading nook.
- The master suite even has its own library for when you really want to get away from it all.
- A fabulous open balcony rail on the second floor overlooks the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,380 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,463 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 471 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 72 sq. ft.
- Entry: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 1"
- Depth: 99' 7"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 871 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick