Magnificent Home Plan For a Sloping Lot
2 - 4
About This Plan
- The amazing open floor plan of this European house plan grabs your attention as soon as you step through the front door.
- Interior columns are cleverly designed to define rooms without blocking views.
- The huge kitchen is loaded with counter space and has a large walk-in pantry. The island has room for seating stools on two sides.
- The breakfast room has access to the large covered porch in back, a great spot for outdoor eating.
- An open rail in the great room overlooks the atrium lower level.
- Finish off this space to add 1,675 square feet and gain both a family room and an enormous rec room with a giant U-shaped wet bar.
- There's even room for two extra bedrooms that share a jack and jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,490 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12