Main Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- This outstanding Traditional home plan has a main floor master suite as well as a main floor guest suite.
- The formal dining room can be closed off from the foyer with double doors.
- Nearby, the efficient kitchen has a walk-in pantry, a peninsula eating bar and a cheerful breakfast nook set in a bay.
- The family room has a dramatic two-story ceiling that soars up, plus a big fireplace.
- Stretching across the back of the home is a large covered porch that opens to the master suite.
- An open rail on the second floor hall lets you look down into the foyer and the family room.
- Three big bedrooms have easy access to the optional bonus room over the garage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,263 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 418 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 62' 9"
- Max ridge height: 33' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick