Majestic Two-Level House Plan with Main-Level Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- Luxury defines this majestic, two-story house plan which boasts grand arches and corresponding windows, a brick exterior, and an expansive back terrace.
- A custom, curved stairway greets you at the foyer, making a statement immediately upon entering. The two-story foyer and living room provides a feeling of spaciousness, and three sets of french doors lead to the back terrace.
- A sizable dining room with a bay window sits across from the kitchen, which features an angled island, breakfast nook, and attached family room.
- The main-level, owner's suite is privately situated towards the back of the home and highlights a sitting area, two sprawling walk-in closets, and a luxurious ensuite with a corner garden tub, two vanities, and a commode room.
- A bay window in the library invites you to take in a good book, or retreat upstairs to the secondary bedrooms.
- The lofted hallway will guide you to two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Bedrooms four and five are located to the right, near a second staircase. Unfinished bonus space sits above the 3-car garage for future living space if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,063 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,213 sq. ft.
- Storage: 224 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 565 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 11"
- Depth: 74' 2"
- Max ridge height: 38' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1260 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12