Marvelous 4 Bed Modern With Master On Main
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines, transom windows and the use of mixed materials give this Modern house plan a unique and exciting look.
- There's a den to the left of the foyer that could easily serve as an extra bedroom since it has a closet and attached bathroom.
- The main living area in back is one huge space that unites the kitchen, dining room and two-story great room that has a tray ceiling at the top.
- There's nothing cozy about the first floor master suite - it's huge!
- With a sliding glass door, it's easy to get out to the covered porch in back.
- On the upper floor, an open rail gallery hall looks down into the great room on one side and the foyer on the other side.
- All three bedrooms on this level are just steps away from the raised media room that comes with platform seating and an outdoor balcony.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,975 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater