Marvelous, Huge Shingle-Style House Plan
3 - 7
About This Plan
- Distinctive good looks and lots of amenities set this shingle style house plan apart from all others.
- An abundance of covered porches and decks beckon you outdoors.
- There's no formal dining room in this home, just a large vaulted and beamed dining area with glass on three sides for wonderful views while you eat.
- Homeowners get two big islands under a tray ceiling, a walk-in pantry and a separate prep area.
- Back to back fireplaces warm the huge family room and the pergola deck behind it.
- The master suite also has a fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Her closet opens right into the laundry room.
- For added convenience, there is an elevator just off the garage that services the main level and lower level of the home.
- The second floor comes with a massive bonus room complete with a snack bar and a stage at one end for your little budding actors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,608 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,936 sq. ft.
- Storage: 988 sq. ft.
- Deck: 841 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 543 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 4,017 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 133' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1562 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12