About This Plan
- Seven dormers adorn the front of this Cape Cod home plan, adding plenty of charm.
- The two-story foyer makes quite an impression as you enter the home.
- Built-in bookshelves line the study with fireplace.
- Another fireplace can be found in the large family room with built-in entertainment center.
- The spacious kitchen is comprised of two areas, one for informal dining and one for cooking with a huge center island.
- In the first floor master suite, another fireplace gives off a cozy glow.
- A spa bathroom awaits you with large shower, a big soaking tub and two walk-in closets.
- Upstairs, each of the bedrooms is large with walk-in closets for all.
- Future rec space over the garage can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,423 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,342 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick