Marvelous Tudor House Plan
About This Plan
- The Tudor detailing on the exterior of this spacious house plan is a sight to behold.
- Inside, a modern open floor plan gives today's families what they want.
- Built-ins and a coffered ceiling distinguish the huge great room that can be seen all the way from the dining room and kitchen.
- The cozy vaulted study is warmed by a fireplace and there's also one on the outdoor covered veranda.
- Step outside onto the covered veranda right from the large vaulted master suite.
- On the second floor, three large bedroom suites have easy access to the enormous linkside retreat with its wet bar and outdoor terrace.
- Bonus space adds an additional 462 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,485 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,734 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"