Master Down 4 Bed House Plan with Brick, Stone and Shake Exterior
About This Plan
- A beautiful façade of brick, stone and shakes add color and texture to the exterior of this charming home.
- The first floor offers an open concept with a great room that features a 12’ high beamed ceiling and gas fireplace.
- The modern kitchen enjoys a large island with seating, walk-in pantry and wall oven.
- A spacious dining area offers a grand space for formal or informal dining and a private library set to the front of the home offers a quiet multi-use space.
- A covered rear porch expands the living area to the outdoors.
- Stairs lead to a second floor balcony and 3 additional bedrooms each with 6’ closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 635 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 91 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss