Master Down Beauty
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A classic brick, stone and shingle exterior create a one-of-a-kind look to this beautiful master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered porch entry. A private vaulted study and a raised ceiling dining room flank the entry.
- Across the 2-story gallery you'll find the 2-story grand room. Windows look out across the back yard which is accessible from the morning room and master suite. A fireplace is flanked by arched entryways.
- The family room features a coffered ceiling, fireplace and built-ins. It is open to the breakfast room and to the kitchen with large eat-at island and corner pantry.
- A home office can double as a bedroom with a walk-in closet and bath. A laundry room is located off the garage.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. The five-fixture master bath also features a large walk-in closet.
- The upstairs offers two bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet), two baths and a TV/homework room. Enclose the upper great room and gain a bonus room and expand over the garage if you need more space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,611 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 777 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 690 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side