Master-Down Classic House Plan
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- MORE PHOTOS: See this house plan built by a client in North Carolina in our Facebook photo album.
- A stunning combination of brick, stone and shingles creates a one-of-a-kind facade to this master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered front porch entry. A private study/living room with fireplace and built-ins and a dining room with raised ceiling flank the entry.
- Across the gallery, you'll find the 2-story great room. Windows look out across the covered back porch which is accessible from the family room and master suite. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The family room features a coffered ceiling and a fireplace with built-ins. It is open to the breakfast room and kitchen with large eat-at island. A walk-in pantry, laundry room and the garage are steps away. Also note the small office - a perfect place for paying bills and keeping the home organized.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. A discreet door accesses the covered porch. The five-fixture master bath has a divided his-and-her walk-in closet.
- The upstairs offers three bedrooms (two with walk-ins) and three baths. There is room to expand and get an optional media room by enclosing the 2-story great room (adds 265 sq. ft.) and an extra bedroom or upstairs study with bath (adds 261 sq. ft.).