Master Down with Angled Stair
About This Plan
- This attractive house plan featuring a master-down design has an attractive angled stair off the entry.
- The living room and dining room are open to each other across the gallery and are great spaces for entertaining guests.
- More informal gatherings can be had in the trio of spaces - the kitchen, breakfast room and family room. The family room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins and windows overlooking the back covered patio.
- The master bedroom 10' ceilings and has patio access. A walk-in shower in the master bath has two doors and the walk-in closet is big enough for two to use at once.
- A study off the foyer has a fireplace and built-ins. Laundry is accessible by the side entry and a powder room is secluded.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths. You can expand over the garage if more space is needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,162 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 79' 3"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick