Master Down with Optional Home Theater
About This Plan
- Every room in this stunning house plan is spacious and welcoming, allowing you to live and entertain in style.
- An elegant foyer with two-story tray ceiling greets your guests upon entering the home.
- Guests are lead effortlessly to the large great room with 2-story ceiling, great views to the back and an angled fireplace.
- The kitchen is made for entertaining. It has views to the great room and the bayed breakfast room (with rear deck access) as well as easy access to the dining room with tray ceiling. Also note the walk-in pantry.
- A screened porch offers a great place to relax in when the weather is right.
- Your main floor master suite has an attractive double tray ceiling and a spa-like bath. The walk-in closet is oversized.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- And don't forget the optional lower level. There you'll find a large game room with a bar, sitting area and patio. And the home theater with 10' tray ceiling is a great place for fun with family and friends.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,821 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 741 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,060 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick