Master on the Main And More
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The inside of this attractive Traditional home plan will wow you with its amenities.
- Columns, arched openings between rooms and a gorgeous coffered ceiling in the huge family room will impress friends and family alike.
- The kitchen has a built-in china cabinet, walk-in pantry plus a separate butler's pantry.
- Nearby a door leads to a vaulted screened porch where you can eat outside in comfort or just relax in a bug-free environment.
- Set off by itself, the spacious master suite has a tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet and a luxurious master bathroom.
- An open rail staircase goes both up and down while preserving the sightlines.
- Each bedroom on the second floor has a private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 3 even has a handy laundry chute that drops down into the first floor laundry room.
- Finish the lower level and you gain a fabulous in-law/guest suite complete with a full kitchen.
- In addition to the rec room, the lower level also has an exercise area and huge theater room plus a storm room for your saftey.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 719 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,880 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 196 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 81' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 970 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick