Master Suite with Corner Fireplace
About This Plan
- Brick and stone create a gorgeous exterior combination for this beatiful home plan. Unique amenities abound in this design from the exposed timber trusses in the dining room to the storm closet included in the master suite.
- An elegant, open space is created by the great room and hearth room as they merge together. Head out to the grilling porch with a convenient summer kitchen and roll up the screens for a meal a little closer to nature.
- This sprawling master suite will call your name at the end of the day. A corner fireplace, whirlpool tub, and a private exercise room are just a few of the reasons you'll love this suite.
- Two additional bedrooms will provide plenty of space for the kids or any guests who visit.
- The upper floor of this home is sure to be a family favorite with its inclusion of a home theater/game room.
- A generous bonus area is also available in this charming design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,121 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 276 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,826 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1055 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick