Matching 3 Bed Duplex House Plan
About This Plan
- This duplex house plan gives you matching 3 bed units each giving their owners 1,899 square feet of living space.
- is a traditional-style ranch duplex house plan based on the The living spaces are wide open, with a curved bar that ties the space together.
- The master bedroom has his and her vanities, corner tub, shower, and hidden stool.
- The bathroom between the 2 secondary bedrooms has a separated bath area.
- The main roof pitch is 8:12 and the secondary is 4:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,798 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Multi-Family Home