Matching Bay Windows
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Matching beautiful bay windows extend the living space for the morning room and the master suite in this 4 bedroom house plan.
- Two columns are all that separate the dining room from the family room, creating open sightlines and a sense of openness.
- The efficient kitchen has a large pantry and views to the morning room across the peninsula bar.
- You'll enjoy the beautiful tray ceiling in the master suite with its bayed sitting area.
- Another bedroom lies on the main floor with the remaining ones on the upper floor.
- Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms sharing two baths plus a den that is great as a place to do homework or watch a movie.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 31020D and 31076D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery