Matching Bay Windows
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Matching beautiful bay windows extend the living space for the morning room and the master suite in this 4 bedroom house plan.
- Two columns are all that separate the dining room from the family room, creating open sightlines and a sense of openness.
- The efficient kitchen has a large pantry and views to the morning room across the peninsula bar.
- You'll enjoy the beautiful tray ceiling in the master suite with its bayed sitting area.
- Another bedroom lies on the main floor with the remaining ones on the upper floor.
- Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms sharing two baths plus a den that is great as a place to do homework or watch a movie.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plans 31020D and 31076D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 558 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick