About This Plan
- A pair of gables, one with an attractive bumpout, grace the exterior of this tasteful french country house plan.
- The great room is the center of attention. It features a fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases. It gets light from the covered patio and is open to the kitchen and breakfast room.
- Across the gallery, a private study gets light from a trio of windows. The formal dining room is convenient to the kitchen.
- The master bedroom has access to the patio and features a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms across the home share a bath.
- A three-car garage rounds out this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,214 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 77' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick