Mid-Century Modern Home Plan for Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A ribbed metal roof tops this Mid-Century Modern home plan that features 4 bedrooms, a large covered porch, and walk-out basement.
- Inside, the vaulted ceiling is carried through the great room and onto the covered porch, while minimal walls allow you to move easily between the kitchen, dining, and living areas.
- The double garage opens into a mudroom with a built-in bench, coat closet, and neighboring laundry room.
- A quiet den shares the right side of the main level with the master bedroom, which includes a 5-fixture ensuite and natural lighting in the walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, the sizable family room connects with a walk-out patio and is surrounded by three bedrooms. Unfinished storage space includes an overhead door making it perfect for lawn equipment and supplies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,136 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,289 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,847 sq. ft.
- Deck: 223 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss