Mid-Size Affordable House Plan with Porches Front and Back
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This mid-size affordable home plan is designed for wide, shallow building sites. The clever thing about the design is that is has big-home curb appeal while keeping the size of the overall home on the smaller side.
- The kitchen area has all of the built in amenities found in luxury homes plus it has a large island with a raised eating bar. Also included is a large buffet serving area with plenty of built-ins for china and silver. A nearby walk-in butlers pantry offers up a ton of food storage as well as other kitchen devices.
- 3’ wide interior and exterior doors make this home accessible for those with access issues and there is a great roll in shower in the master bedroom.
- Designed for outdoor living and entertainment, both the front and rear porch extend beyond the living area in order to capture prevailing breezes.
- This energy saving design features 2x6 exterior walls with R19 insulation.