Midsize Single-Story 3-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Stone accents and horizontal siding gives this traditional 3-bed house plan a welcoming exterior. This midsize, single-story home plan has a double door entry into the foyer that gives you space to showcase photos or art.
- The foyer leads straight into the vaulted living room with a wood stove in the far corner and a wet bar in the opposite corner.
- Right off the open living space is an expansive kitchen with a large island for ample room to prep meals. Through the kitchen is a formal dining room with vaulted ceiling.
- On the opposite side of the house, you will find two bedrooms and the owners' suite. The owners' bath is a luxurious escape into relaxation with a walk-in shower and large soaking tub.
- The private covered patio has a built-in fireplace for year-long outdoor enjoyment and is accessed through the dining room, living room, or owners' suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12