Modern 3-Bed Farmhouse with Vaulted Open Concept Interior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An eye-catching metal roof and shed dormer enhance the appearance of this modern Farmhouse house plan.
- The impressive vaulted ceiling runs front to back uniting the great room, dining area and kitchen.
- A cozy sitting area has buil-in shelving on both sides and triple windows for great light while reading.
- There's extra storage in the garage and a well-organized mud room with a built-in bench.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet and the master suite is located in back away from street noise.
- Need more space or another bedroom? Finish the large bonus room over the garage to gain an extra 591 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 301 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 591 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss