Modern Cabin Getaway
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Enjoy the view from the deck of this ultimate weekend getaway home.
- The exterior blends stone with wood to give this home a modern mountain curb appeal.
- The interior of the home has all of the amenities of a much larger home, including a full kitchen with an island and a large walk-in pantry.
- The main level lies under a sloped roof and allows an abundance of natural light in through its 3 large sliding glass doors and transom windows.
- The sliding doors lead out to a massive deck that maximizes your outdoor enjoyment.
- An optional finished basement increases the plan by 735 Sq Ft and adds great features like a 3rd bedroom, a table room for your pool table, a large additional family room and an unfinished storage room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,041 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12