Modern Cabin Getaway
1 - 2
About This Plan
- Enjoy the view from the 43' by 10' deck deck of this modern cabin getaway plan.
- The exterior blends stone with wood to give this home a modern mountain curb appeal.
- The interior of the home has all of the amenities of a much larger home, including a full kitchen with an island and a large walk-in pantry (7'10" by 6').
- The main level lies under a sloped roof and allows an abundance of natural light in through its 3 large sliding glass doors and transom windows.
- The sliding doors lead out to a massive deck that maximizes your outdoor enjoyment.
- Upgrade your purchase by selecting the optional finished basement and the plan increases by 735 square feet and adds great features like a third bedroom, a table room for your pool table, a large additional family room and an unfinished 17'1" by 11' storage room. The covered patio is 43' by 10' and gives you 430 square feet of space to enjoy.
Lower Level Layout Option (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,041 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,041 sq. ft.
- Storage: 173 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 430 sq. ft.
- Deck: 404 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12