Modern Country Farmhouse Plan with Master Lounge
About This Plan
- Four standing seam shed roofs - including one over the shed dormer over the broad front porch - add to the curb appeal of this modern country farmhouse plan. A smart layout with a split bedrooms awaits inside.
- The central core of the home is open front-to-back and side-to-side and gives you a great space for entertaining.
- Extend the fun to the rear porch, accessible from a match pairs of french doors - one in the dining room and one in the living room.
- The master suite has 2-side fireplace separating the lounge from the vaulted sleeping quarters. Two walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath complete the suite.
- Across the home two beds share a Jack and Jill bath and a third has its own private bath.
- The 3-car side-load garage has a dedicated storage room to help contain clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,399 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,159 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 5"
- Depth: 84' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1054 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick