Modern Duplex House Plan for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This modern duplex was designed to have additional bedrooms in the lower level for visiting guests. Each unit gives you 2,252 sq. ft. of heated living space (1,295 sq. ft. on the main floor and 957 sq. ft. on the lower level).
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that looks over the dining and living room.
- A covered porch is accessible from the living room.
- The master bedroom has a spacious walk-closet and dual sinks.
- On the lower level there are two additional bedrooms that share a bathroom right off the hallway.
- At the end of the hallway you have a large family room that fits the whole family for a game night.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,504 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Deck: 312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1064 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss