Modern European-style Transitional Home Plan with Porte Cochere and 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This modern European-style transitional home plan, with its striking metal roofing accents, its all white brick exterior accented by wooden detail on the windows and doors and brick columns framing the covered front porch has great curb appeal. The home offers main level living with an additional bedroom and office on the upper level.
- The front covered porch opens into a small foyer/entry area leading directly into the great room with vaulted ceiling and dining open floor design. A large picture window in the dining room brings in natural light.
- The kitchen has a huge high-low bar island with additional seating for up to 6. Around the corner and through the mudroom, you'll find a step-in pantry.
- The master suite is nestled in the rear of the home. Gorgeous windows bathe the room in natural lighting. A spacious master bathroom leads into the large walk-in closet with an expanded laundry room. The master bath has a free-standing tub, an open walk-in shower and dual vanities.
- At the top of the stairs, the landing opens into another extended hallway offering access to the bedroom, and office. A large angled bonus space over the garage gives you expansion potential.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,782 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,206 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 346 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 5"
- Depth: 96' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 966 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12