Modern Farmhouse Duplex with Shared Breezeway and Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse duplex offers matching 4 bed, 3 bath units that shares front and rear porches and a shared breezeway connecting the two matching living spaces. Upon entering each home, you're greeted with a charming living room/den featuring a staircase and stone fireplace. An eat-at kitchen bar connects the den and living room for a great open feel. The dining area is illuminate by the double door exit leading to the covered back porch and breezeway.
- A main floor master is a great convenience and the the suite has a private bathroom and personal closet. A guest bedroom and bath completes the main floor along with.
- Beds 2 and 3 are upstairs along with a shared bathroom. Great views are offered from both bedrooms with picture windows to help illuminate the upstairs.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 70627MK and 70740MK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,406 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Storage: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick