Modern Farmhouse Perfection with Rustic Charm
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3-bed farmhouse plan combines modern farmhouse and rustic aesthetics to create a beautiful home offering the best of the new and the old.
- An L-shaped porch gives you access to the vaulted great room. In fact, the entire open floor plan is vaulted front-to-back creating a great space to entertain in.
- The family entry is located by the garage and is closed off from the kitchen with a barn door.
- The bedrooms are lined up along the left with the master suite having access to the back covered porch and the other bedrooms being separated by a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The back porch has a 3-sided fireplace and space to hang your television.
- A bonus room over the garage gives you expansion space.
Main Level - Slab/Crawl
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 794 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss