Modern Farmhouse Plan with 3-Car Side-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- The 4-bed modern farmhouse-style house plan has a board and batten exterior, a covered entry porch, and a 3-car side entry garage.
- French doors in the foyer open to your private den with storage closet.
- The back of the home has an open concept floor plan where the great room flows into the dining room and kitchen with a sun room attached as well. Sliding doors in the dining room open to your covered porch.
- The master suite lies right off the entrance which includes a large walk-in closet, dual sinks, and a Jacuzzi tub.
- Upstairs, bedrooms two and three both have large closets and share a full bathroom connected to both of their rooms. The fourth bedroom enjoys a private bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,265 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 940 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 433 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1168 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss