Modern Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Room Above 3-Car Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan includes timeless features inside and out, and the livable floor plan provides a comfortable space for everyday living.
- The 8' deep front porch welcomes guests and invites you to enjoy a refreshing beverage. Once inside, the dining room with 12' ceiling sits to the left of the foyer, with unobstructed views into the light-filled family room. The windows above the dining room are there for aesthetic purposes only.
- The chef's kitchen boasts a large island to maximize workspace, and the nearby prep pantry assists when entertaining and includes a second dishwasher.
- A spacious rear porch encourages outdoor living and includes a fireplace for year-round enjoyment.
- The master bedroom resides behind the 3-car garage and presents a 5-fixture en suite with a private toilet room. The pass-thru master closet provides access to the laundry room for added convenience.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, located on the other side of the home, share a bath and have 9' ceilings. The window above Bed 2 is there for aesthetics and opens to the attic. A bonus room above the garage includes a full bath and could serve as a fourth bedroom, home office, or play room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,465 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 511 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"