Modern Farmhouse Plan with Flexible Bonus Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A handsome metal roof with dormers covers this modern Farmhouse house plan.
- The beautiful open floor plan gives you sight lines that sweep from room to room.
- Built-ins and both open and covered porches are added pluses.
- A flex room near the kitchen offers you a possible study, craft room or children's play room.
- The first floor master suite comes with a large private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Both bedrooms on the upper floor have built-in dressers and bedroom 2 has a giant walk-in closet.
- The play area can also serve as a media or game room with a huge storage closet for games, or off-season items.
- Optional bonus space over the garage comes with a layout for an extra bathroom too.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,710 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 834 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 230 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 90' 7"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 628 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick