Modern Farmhouse Plan with Open Concept Core Plus Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern farmhouse plan has three shed dormers above the covered porch and a bonus room above the 2-car side-entry garage.
- Inside, the foyer has front-to-back views and the home has an open concept core with views extending from the dining room to the great room and then to the kitchen.
- The kitchen has a large island with a farmhouse sink and dishwasher and an integrated dining table with seating for up to five. There are also two seats on the angled wall that has a pass-through to the rear porch and there's a large walk-in pantry completing the kitchen greatness.
- The great room overlooks the back porch which has access from the door by the kitchen.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and the other bedrooms have 10' ceilings and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Build over the garage if you want expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,332 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,332 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss