Modern Farmhouse Plan with Optional Second Floor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a warm and inviting exterior with a casual feel. The blend of painted brick, clapboard and board-and-batten siding and the multiple gables give it great curb appeal.
- Inside, sleeping quarters are separated by the living spaces leaving the middle portion of the home open for entertaining.
- The island kitchen is the hub of all activities and anchors the common spaces. The dining area has been located to the rear and sufficiently handles all meals – large family gatherings or small snacks.
- Covered outdoor spaces provide extra living areas to take advantage of nice weather and great views. A friend's entrance is perfectly located to welcome back door guests or the kids arriving after school.
- The upper level can be finished for an additional bedroom and an all-purpose bonus room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710015BTZ and 710118BTZ.
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,205 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,205 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 704 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick