Modern Farmhouse Plan with Split Bedrooms
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding and barn-style garage doors add country elements to this modern farmhouse plan, while inside, an open concept layout creates an ideal space for families to spend time together.
- From the foyer, a formal dining room is located to the right, or convert the space into another bedroom, if needed. A fireplace anchors the left wall of the living room, which opens to the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the generous covered porch, topped by a vaulted ceiling.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the home, and the 4-fixture bathroom leads to a walk-in closet with an optional washer / dryer unit. A second bedroom on the opposite side of the home neighbors a full bath and could be used as a home office.
- For additional living space, finish the lower level as designed, which includes 1,054 square feet. A social room is bordered by two bedroom suites, and extends onto a covered patio.
- Enter the 2-car garage from the front of the home, and discover a helpful coat closet and built-in bench in the mudroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,342 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,054 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 68' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"