Modern Farmhouse Plan with Timeless Appeal
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a contemporary elevation with a classic feel. Board and batten and clapboard combined with the standing seam metal roof - and the front porch - to create a design that will be at home wherever you are looking to build.
- Stepping through the front door you find yourself in a foyer with 13' tall ceilings. Through the opening, the high ceilings continue straight through the great room and onto the extensive covered patio.
- Designed to allow enjoyment of the outdoors year round the large covered patio features a fireplace and retractable screens.
- Back inside, the owners' suite fills the left side of the home and features a large walk-in closet and luxury bathroom complete with dual vanity, walk-in shower, and separate soaking tub.
- Secondary bedrooms and a pocket office fill the right side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1058 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12