Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Great Room and Kitchen
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this modern farmhouse plan is comprised of two forward-facing gables, complete with a shed dormer above the welcoming front porch.
- Once inside, the heart of the home occupies the left side, with a vaulted ceiling resting above the combined kitchen, dining area, and great room. A built-in buffet lends a hand when entertaining.
- The oversized island offers a seating option for casual meals, and a pocket door reveals a spacious pantry nearby. Retreat to the pocket office off the foyer for a quiet space to work.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and large enough to include a sitting area, which overlooks the rear porch, and a coffee bar. The 5-fixture bath features all of your standard amenities, with plenty of wardrobe space.
- The second level is where you'll find bedrooms 2 and 3, with a Jack-and-Jill bathroom linking them together. A stackable laundry unit upstairs is an added convenience.
Optional 3-Car Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,467 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,744 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 723 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 531 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss