Modern Farmhouse Plan with Vaulted Rear Porch
About This Plan
- This one-level, farmhouse plan offers traditional exterior charm, combined with modish updates and a smart interior flow, providing a perfect space for the modern family. Large service areas and closets provide ample storage and workspace.
- An inviting front porch and symmetrical front elevation draw you in through double doors to a spacious foyer. Barn doors to the left grant access to a quiet study.
- The living room / kitchen / dining room form the center for everyday living, which extends outdoors onto the rear porch, complete with a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and summer kitchen.
- The master bedroom is privately situated on the left side of the home, and features a sprawling walk-in closet and a spa-like bathroom.
- Three additional bedrooms, on the opposite side of the home, share two hall baths.
- A mudroom just inside from the 3-car garage includes built-in lockers to help organize outdoor gear.
- NOTE: If a materials list or 2x6 conversion is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,815 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 431 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 3"
- Depth: 76' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 902 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick