Modern Farmhouse Rambler House Plan Under 2800 Square Feet with Vaulted Family Room
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This rambler, modern farmhouse-style house plan offers covered porch in the front and a patio with pergola in the rear. Metal roofs, dormers, horizontal siding and wood columns give the home great curb appeal.
- Upon entering, you'll be welcomed to the family room with vaulted ceiling and a fireplace with cabinetry on either side and a large sliding door that look out to the backyard.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating and shares the vaulted ceiling with the family room, with the dining room off to the side.
- Further into the home, you'll find the master bedroom, with it's accompanying bathroom and walk-in closet, with standing shower, double vanities, and full-size tub.
- This home offers basement expansion (when finished as shown, you get an additional 2,344 square feet of heated living area) with a living room, game room with toy closet, 3 more bedrooms, and plenty of storage space.
Optional Basement Foundation
Optional Walkout Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,783 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 610 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 321 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 115' 6"
- Depth: 58' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 897 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"