Modern Farmhouse with Main Level Master
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan has a board and batten exterior with a wraparound porch with a shed roof. A covered breezeway connects the home to a 2-car garage.
- The kitchen is open to the great room which has a corner fireplace and access to the back porch.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has beamed ceilings.
- Upstairs, you'll find a den and two bedrooms that share a bathroom.
- Related Plans: Remove the den and get a vaulted ceiling in the great room with house plan 18850CK. Remove the garage with house plan 18862CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,397 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"