Modern Farmhouse with Side-load Garage and Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Filling the demand for all the most popular features, this modern Farmhouse house plan boasts an open layout, a study, split bedrooms and lots of outdoor living spaces including a barbecue porch.
- Enjoy the warmth of the family room fireplace while you cook, since the kitchen sink in the island faces forward.
- The home has both a walk-in food pantry and a butler's pantry.
- Walls of glass bring in light and views of the porch and your backyard.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet and the big master suite offers a lovely tray ceiling and a door to the back porch.
- Optional bonus space can be finished when you are ready.
- The side load garage makes this home suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 723 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 295 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 287 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 2"
- Depth: 61' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 599 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick