Modern Farmhouse with Split Bedroom Layout and Outdoor Fireplace
About This Plan
- Handsome board and batten siding and a metal roof give this modern Farmhouse an updated feel. The porch has a 1/4" slope and adds to the country appeal.
- The interior layout is spacious and open, allowing for wonderful sight lines between rooms. Tall ceilings are an added plus.
- A covered lanai in back has a grilling station and outdoor fireplace so you can entertain and relax comfortably.
- In the kitchen, the sink faces the barbecue porch and the island faces the family room fireplace.
- On the left side of the house, the master suite encompasses the bedroom and the study - both private enclaves.
- Two family bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, lie on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,393 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 481 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 243 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 56' 5"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick