Modern Farmhouse with Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- Step across a ten foot deep front porch to get into this good looking modern Farmhouse home plan.
- The foyer immediately opens up to the spacious great room with views extending out to the rear covered porch beyond.
- Barn doors on the left slide open to reveal a quiet study with a tray ceiling.
- More barn doors are used to close off the giant walk-in pantry.
- In the kitchen, a big island has room to seat five people and the dining area is brightened by glass on three sides.
- Homeowners will love their big vaulted master suite that is the only bedroom on this floor.
- Upstairs, three additional bedrooms have easy access to a washer/dryer closet in the hall.
- Finish the bonus space to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 796 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 285 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 328 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 794 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss