Modern House Plan with a Carport Plus a 4-Car Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This stunning, modern house plan presents a sloped roof with deep overhanging eaves, walls made entirely of windows to support an abundance of natural light inside, and a detached garage with four bays.
- The heart of the home is completely open, with tall ceilings and a retractable wall that leads onto a covered porch. The kitchen features a massive, multi-purpose island and a pantry sits within arms reach for convenience.
- Retreat to the main-level, master suite for peace and quiet, and discover an attached bath with a separate tub and walk-in shower.
- Floating stairs serve as a focal point in the great room, and lead to the second level, which consists of a home office and a second bedroom with a full bath. Each room upstairs includes a private balcony.
- The exterior of the detached garage matches that of the main home, and offers four garage bays for vehicles or all-terrain toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,634 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 592 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 119' 0"
- Depth: 127' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Carport, Detached
- Area: 1217 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick